Forum Code Of Conduct
This document is designed to give you an understanding of what is and isn't permitted in our forum, and to make it a better place for genuine visitors seeking support. For most people, these rules should be easy to conform to as they reflect acceptable behaviours you might observe in family, social and workplace settings.
Please check back from time to time, as we will review and update the policies as appropriate to reflect feedback received from our visitors and the moderator team.
- The main objective of our forum is to give people the opportunity to publish their problems anonymously, so that other visitors can respond with impartial insights / analysis and recommendations tailored to the specific details provided by the thread owner.
- For your safety, we would strongly recommend against sharing personally identifiable information such as e-mail addresses, social media profiles, telephone numbers and physical locations when using this service. If you would like to find out more about protecting your identity on the internet, you may like to visit the following resource: http://www.knowthenet.org.uk/knowledge-centre/forum-safety
- This forum is actively moderated by volunteers who work hard to keep it free of spam and other undesirable material;
- If a moderator asks you to modify your posting behaviour but you fail to comply, all offending material will be removed, and your account is likely to be blocked.
Trolling / Spamming / Bad Behaviour
- Soliciting / advertising is not allowed - we're a community who support each other without seeking commercial gain. This restriction also covers recruitment drives to acquire television / radio show participants;
- Offensive, rude, disrespectful and insensitive threads / posts will be removed without prior warning;
- Harassment, name calling, racist or sexist remarks, profanity towards others and other forms of bullying will not be tolerated;
- Flirting is not permitted (the website doesn't operate as a dating service);
- Links to web resources (URLs) are only permitted where relevant to the current thread. Furthermore, multiple posts featuring identical / similar links will be regarded as spam and subject to removal;
- Posting of pornographic content is not permitted;
- Attempting to divert our visitors to similar online services is not permitted.