Advice needed please

ANON_WOMAN73
on Apr 20 2017 at 17:52
Member since: 20 April 2017
S-e-x advice Hello, I just need a little advice before I trundle off to my doctor for the umpteenth time in the last 4 months, I may aswell live there lately.

I apologise if some details are a bit gruesome.

My husband walked out on me in November, I blamed myself as he didn't give reasons, just said he wasn't happy. The sex wasn't that great or indeed that much, but he never made me feel wanted etc. I know it goes both ways but little did I know I was heading towards kidney problems. Anyway, long story short, the grass is greener apparently because he is now with a 25 year old (he's 40). The age thing wasn't a problem, just the fact he lied for so long about why he left. (We found out through social media).

Anyway, my periods are usually very regular, every 28 days. Heavy for about 5 days then light & then next to nothing. Well, after my last period at the start of this month, I had the usual 5 days bleeding & then stopped completely. I then had sex with a man (it had been a while!!) best ever to be honest. A few days later we did it again, the very next day, I started bleeding again, no cramps, no tenderness, no stress or anything, just bleeding, but, really heavy bleeding. Not dark either, the sort of pillar box red you see. This bleeding has been going on since last Friday. We're now on Wednesday with no signs of it letting up.

Any advice will be gratefully received

Advice needed please

DANIELLESHAUVAUN
on Apr 20 2017 at 22:17
Member since: 19 April 2017
Sorry to hear about you and your husband!

I'd personally be suggesting that you heading to the doctors to get it checked out. Could be just your cycle starting again or that you didn't fully complete that cycle. It's best to go and get checked to ensure it's nothing.

Advice needed please

on Apr 22 2017 at 13:56
Doubt if that "best sex" and your heavy breakthrough bleeding are related.

Go to your Dr. and discuss.

Good luck.

Advice needed please

ANON_WOMAN73
on Apr 25 2017 at 07:48
Member since: 20 April 2017
Thanks, been docs anyway before seeing these replies, taken bloods & will be ringing me today to discuss the results, then they can give me something to stop it as it's a one off

Advice needed please

DANIELLESHAUVAUN
on Apr 25 2017 at 09:19
Member since: 19 April 2017
That's brilliant, fingers crossed that your results will be fine.

Advice needed please

ANON_WOMAN73
on Apr 26 2017 at 18:28
Member since: 20 April 2017
Had results, got to have swabs done & referred to gynaecologist :/

Advice needed please

DANIELLESHAUVAUN
on Apr 26 2017 at 18:45
Member since: 19 April 2017
Hopefully it's nothing serious however this won't stop you worrying.

Try to stay positive! X

Advice needed please

ANON_WOMAN73
on Apr 27 2017 at 13:37
Member since: 20 April 2017
Thanks!! I'm putting it down to my age at the moment, seems to be working & I'm not stressing about it. Swabs being done tomorrow. That's the worrying part, she's got me in to have these done so quick & said my referral will be with me within 2 weeks :o