Snooping On Husbands Phone Has Left Me An Emotional Wreck!

BUSYBEE
on Apr 24 2017 at 12:14
Member since: 24 April 2017
Relationship advice forum category advice forum category So, I've been happily married for nearly 4 years. 2 beautiful children. Youngest is only 12 weeks old and the reason I started snooping on my husbands phone.

Although he's really attentive. Says all the right things, great sex life etc. The hormonal side of me made me look through his whatsapp msgs and I've found some awfully rude video clips that have been sent back & to, between him & a work colleague.

The colleague is a man may I add and the clips are of women masturbating. They are quite jokey clips, only a couple of minutes long and have normal music over the top (probably to hide what he's watching if clicked in front of me!)

I'm disgusted with what I've found but I can't do anything about it. I can't confront him because I can't admit I looked through his phone. I have so many things going on on my head.

Like what kind of conversations has he had in work, to lead to the sharing of these clips. It feels so dirty and I feel I don't know my husband like I thought I did.

And where the hell is he finding these clips. Is he typing specific things he wants to see. (That thought knocks me sick)

He also deletes his history on the internet on his phone too!

I know many will say he's just a blooded male etc etc but please be kind to me. I'm a post natal hormonal mess and i don't know how to move on from this.

Please help. So sorry for the essay!!

Thanks.

Snooping on husbands phone has left me an emotional wreck!
on Apr 24 2017 at 13:32
an you write this off as the actions of immature boys who find this very funny?

You say he's a good husband. Concentrate on that. Take care of yourself and watch for post-partum depression.

BUSYBEE
on Apr 24 2017 at 17:57
Member since: 24 April 2017
Thank you. I do think I am struggling a little bit with baby blues but I'm just disgusted in these videos and the fact he was sending them on Friday night, whilst I was putting our toddler to bed.

He is a fab husband in every other way. But this makes me think he's very good at hiding things.

Your right I need to concentrate on the good. I know it could be worse!

Thank you.

SHADESOFBLUE
on Apr 29 2017 at 18:29
Member since: 29 April 2017
It seems that it is bothering you a lot. Would it be worth admitting that you invaded his privacy to discuss? Only you can weigh the pros and cons in that situation.

Hormones can be a beast, so watch for issues there, but I do not think you are completely exaggerating. You can't always help how you feel regarding a certain situation. Don't beat yourself up about it.