Confused about my mental health

NANA987
on Apr 24 2017 at 18:54
Member since: 24 April 2017
Health advice Hello,

my issue is that I'm confused about my mental health, I experience anxiety attacks from now and then and I'm living this weird phenomenon where I have a panic attack when I remember random unpleasant memories from several years ago. Before I used to bite myself in response, pick my cheek or abuse myself verbally unconsciously, but lately my reaction has been limited to closing my eyes forcefully three times in a raw and I get to caln down again. I saw a psychiatrist and she diagnosed me with OCD but I felt like she misdiagnosed me. And then I went to see a psychologist but I felt like she isn't competent enough. Now, I'm not sure shall I keep on searching for help or shall I just try to handle it myself or just accept it..

Confused about my mental health
on Apr 24 2017 at 21:05
Congrats about your discovery on how to calm yourself.

Find another counselor to help you understand triggers for these anxiety attacks. It really sounds like you are ready to make that discovery.

Confused about my mental health
ONLINE MANAGEMENT CLASSES
on Apr 25 2017 at 13:14
Member since: 25 April 2017
You can take help from online classes,offers the best group of experts who's help you very well and suggest you the right thing what to do and how to do that.

Know more just visit: https://www.peoplesproblems.org/resource_detail/737/Valley-Anger-Managemnet

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?