Marriage and lack of sex issues

My wife and I have been married 3 years and togerher a total of 10 years. We never had sex all the time but lately it seems its only a once of week thing and i have to iniate it every time and most nights when i try she says shes tired. I brought it up to her after friday ,saturday and sunday she said no that she was tired, then it turned into an arguement. I askes her if she was still in love she replied yes, i asked her if she was talkin to someone else she replied no. Then she went off on me saying i never help her which i do. She is a stay at home mom so obviously she does more but i help when i can. I need some advice as i am feeling sexually frustrated and overwhelmed by what is going on.

Marriage and lack of sex issues

i have been married for three years and we have sex at least twice a day before sleeping and when my husband wakes up. on weekends and holidays we have sex three or four times. he always initiated but never asks me if i am in the mood. he starts kissing me and rubbing my breasts as he knows this excites me.

he always varies sexual positions and techniques to make our time more original. if my son wakes up and comes in our room my husband puts his shorts on and puts my son in parlor to watch TV. i cover up quickly when my son enters our bedroom,. my husband tells my son to stay in the parlor till mommy comes to see him. then he finishes making love to me.

seems to me you should be more demanding and not just ask and vary your techniques when making love to your wife. i have never thought of refusing my husband advances and enjoy trying different routines when we have sex.

Marriage and lack of sex issues

If she feels you never help her than clearly you are not helping where it matters most to her. Ask her what she would most like help with. Ex. Laundry, cooking, kid/s
I was a stay at home mom for the first few years and it really takes a toll on a person when they feel like they are taken for granted. She may very well be very interested in sex still and out of spite don't want to. OR she is exhausted and sex is the last thing on her mind. What helped for us was him interacting with and keeping our little ones busy and out of my hair for a bit. Watching him BE a great dad was the biggest turn on! That and the help with laundry.. hope it works out for you!