Help!

Relationship advice This situation is simple:
I have been dating this girl, and I really like
Her, but she likes to hang out with her friends, many of which are guys. She has lots of ex's and she went to the graduation of one yesterday. Well, at this party when she happened to be alone with him he kissed her. She said she didn't kiss back, and she has no feelings for her but I have already had some trust problems with her. What do I do!?!?!

Help!

You should get a good girl this is not a good girl. She likes the attention she is immature and she is most definitely not into having a serious relatioship. My advice look for more formal girls that you can trust or just use her to have a good time since it sounds that is all she wants to do.

Help!

since your only dating she has no obligation to committed only to you. you need to elevate your association to a mono relationship before you have exclusive rights to her affection.

she has every right to be romantic with anyone of her choosing, now.

blows me mind how some people take ownership of women because simply dating.