I would like some opinions...

ANON_SALON
on Aug 12 2017 at 06:29
Other advice I'm a first time home buyer. I became friendly with a neighbor who likes to smoke pot. I don't care too much for it. We started to become regular buddies after work. He'd smoke and I'd have some wine. I thought of us only as friends, but I started to get the impression he had a crush on me so I tried to subtly get more involved in other things, in other words spend less evenings together.

He confronted me about this angrily. This was unacceptable to me that he should get angry about it and I also felt he was trying to convince me that I should like him. Discussion became impossible. I clearly made a mistake, because I thought he was nice, but he is angry and curses at me, and says he's trying to deal, but doesn't seem able to cope with the situation. He is upset, hurt, says he did nothing wrong, and doesn't understand how I could cut him off. I just want us to go out separate ways - live and let live.

The problem is he is growing a plant in my backyard and has been coming to water it everyday. It is so uncomfortable, I don't want to see him and I don't want him coming over everyday to care for the plant. I've offered to compensate him handsomely for the plant - I don't want the plant - I just don't want him to come over anymore. He tells me invested a lot of time and energy into the plant and it's awful of me to cut him off from the plant.

We have minimal interaction and I've taken to leaving the house most days before he comes to care for it, but I don't think I can take 2.5 more months of this. It sucks. He says he won't take any amount of money for the plant; he wants to keep growing the plant and wants to stay friends, but I don't want to be friends after all this. I want to be done with him but I don't want him to hate me anymore then he already does.

Should I just be irritated by this for the next 2.5 months or should I tell him he's done with the plant. What would you do?

I would like some opinions...

LONDON
on Aug 12 2017 at 13:16
Member since: 04 November 2016
Hi I don't have problem with herb.. But.. If u no comfy seeing him say u have a relative coming to stay who is a cop.. And he needs to move it asap..

Simples

Good luck

I would like some opinions...

on Aug 12 2017 at 20:42
This "friendship" has turned real sour. He is trying to keep in touch by using this plant as an excuse.

If this was an illegal car or a dog, what would you do? Get a little more serious!!

Tell him he has 48 hours to move the plant or you will get rid of it in the trash. Then do it. Set it outside in the trash.