What have I done

Relationship advice I started seeing someone (a) 18 months ago, it has been really difficult, he never texted or called and it was left to me to arrange contact. I don't know why i bothered. Last night after me contacting him for 4 days, sending text and pics, he finally admitted he'd met someone last week. i wasn't happy because i felt he should have told me 4 days ago.I know it was only fun for him, but part of me wanted a relationship.Until last week, i'd never let him come to my flat as i knew when he saw i didn't have money, it would be over, and he proved me right! However, in this time i have also been seeing 2 others!one is my ex who is engaged and still has a place in my heart, the other for fun!So i'm no innocent.last night i sent (a) a barrage of horrible texts to him, getting everything off my chest, listing his faults and admitting about the other men!Although i'm glad the whole truth is out as i hadn't told anyone about them !why do i feel so bad?guilty?disgusted with myself?why didn't i just keep quiet and walk away?i'm not young, i'm a 54 year old grandmother!what's wrong with me?

What have I done

Yes, he should have told you about the other woman - but he didn'tso you got a sample of his character. Arent you glad you found out now instead of later?

Put all this behind you, hot grandma, and make wise choices in the men you spend time with.

What have I done

Thank u so much for that!i have been feeling awful about what i text him, i hate parting from someone on such bad terms, and would rather have been parted as friends and yet part of me doesn't care, i always felt there was something missing within him!and i don't think he would even be hurt or upset by what i text.The trouble was he reminded me physically of my late, missed dad, he's 61 and my dad was 67, so may be i just wanted him to replace my dad.I've been such a stupid woman allowing the situation to drag on, when it should have ended a long time ago.
You're right i do need to put this behind me, and appreciate all the good things in my life and definately make wise choices