Husband is looking for a place / moving out :(

Relationship advice My husband and I met in a cult that we both grew up in. I thought when we got married we were in love and now 8 years later we have left the cult and we have two beautiful kids.
My husband is now telling me he wants to move out and find his own identity. I have mixed feelings because I know we have been drifting apart but I still care deeply for him and think we could find our new identities out of the religious cult (mormonism) together. He says there is too much there in our past to work out and that he feels I don't meet his needs now and that we were basically in an arranged marriage because of the cult influence in our dating and marriage decision. I get that he wants to be more authentically himself but I feel if he could forgive our past, that we could come together and find we still are in love. I really want to stay together for our kids too! Should I just love him and let him go or should I try to remind him of our love. He says it's too late and that he feels that we were never compatible. Please help! I'm so sad and broken. Not sure I can make it without him

I feel you I know what you are going through as I am dealing with it now. Mine has just decided we are through no reason no explanation not even a response I really thought he loved me and we got along well I now feel so lost I don't think I can make it without him! I don't want anybody else I really only want to be with him

Of course you can make it. You have to believe that.

Your husband has said that not only he wants his freedom now, but that he has felt that from the beginning ( forced into an arranged marriage)

Right now you must concentrate on safe guarding yourself and your children. He is obligated to provide financially for the children. See a lawyer right now.

Your husband may not like the "outside" world once he sees how it is. It's your choice for how you want to handle this. In the meantime, he just can't take off. He has obligations to take care of. Insist that he organize himself to do that.

Be strong!!