What do I make of this???

WONDERFUL
on Nov 2 2017 at 08:22
Member since: 02 November 2017
Relationship advice My husband has changed since we got married. He constantly texts me when he is at work and if i dont text back within 15 mins he sends texts every few minutes until I reply. He always says that I need to learn how to be more obedient and constantly mutters under his breath about how stupid i am or that I will learn someday.

He says I'm only a woman, I should know my place and sssssshhhhs me with his finger on his lips whenever I try to talk about anything, makes me feel like my opinion is worth nothing to him. He punishes me if I don't do what he wants or I am cheeky or anything like that. It's now happening so much that I'm actually changing myself to suit him and what he wants.

He always seems like he joking but it's been going on for that long that I'm actually believing him. I don't know if I'm being too sensitive or looking into it too much looking for a problem that isn't there. Just feels like I'm useless. He does love me, he would do anything for me and is good to me. It's just all the little things he's doing and saying, feel like I must just need to learn like he says so he'll stop.

What do I make of this???

on Nov 2 2017 at 15:12
Ignore him like the child he is.

He has learned this behavior. Hoe does his father treat his mother?

What do I make of this???

WONDERFUL
on Nov 2 2017 at 21:50
Member since: 02 November 2017
His father treats his mother totally different. He is good to her but she does everything for him. Different generation where it was normal to do that.

What do I make of this???

on Nov 3 2017 at 07:32
She's an obedient woman who knows her place, huh?