Need some good advice

Relationship advice I am a male, 43 years old. I have four children with my wife. I'd say it's about 8 months since we have been intimate. Over a year that she has even slept in the same bed as me. I've brought this up a few times, but no progress is ever made. As of late, she has been talking down to me and treating me pretty poorly. I'm at my wits end with her. Also, since our love life is empty, I feel I don't love her anymore. I know I'm a good person, husband and father. I work, cook clean, laundry, and do everything I can to make her happy. I would do all those things anyway. Christmas is coming, so I am going to bite my lip so everyone can have a wonderful holiday. After that, maybe as early as Feb, March, I'm either debating on getting a divorce or simply seperating, getting my own place nearby as to fulfill my fatherly duties. I have thought many times about counseling, but trust me I know that won't be a benefit unfortunately. What does anyone think. Thank- you so much.

Need some good advice

I think it is really good that you want to wait until the holidays season is over but after that, I would try to talk to her and make my marriage work again.

Need some good advice

Why the reluctance to go to counseling? My god - there are four children to consider here, much less a marriage!!

Are you throwing in the towel?

Seek out a male counselor and go by yourself if she won't go.

Do this ASAP. At least then, you will have done your part to keep the marriage going, or at least to find out what is going on for the past year or so.