ALYSHA - Nov 15 2017 at 23:20
Hi, I'm 16 and i've been in this long distance relationship for like 1 year 6 months. Recently im starting to be attraceted to someone else other than my significant partner, can anyone tell me what i should do?
how has you going? I hope you very fine.
I'm interested in help you with this problem that you describe
Sometimes we should open our heart and listening good advices from other people, especially when you’re so young. I believe that situation isn’t worst problem, there is more complicated situations, but I know you have terrible feelings through in your mind, however the problems used to go away, and life must carry on, therefore you mustn’t to disappoint, neither leave hurt you, distance relationship is not easy both needs really falling love, otherwise this relationship will be broken up.
All right, it’s the deal, you could try five steps below to resolve that complicated situation:
1. If could to be honest yourself and his distance boyfriend it’s a good thing to do.
2. You shouldn’t lie for anybody about feelings you should always follow your heart.
3. What about meet new people saying the truth? You are young girl probably will meet several guys after all.
4. You must avoid betray you need to be reliable with boyfriend. If don’t like him anymore you have to finish relationship.
5. You Should nowadays firstly worried about study and career. you must never forget that way relationships need to pleasant and happening without effort, in otherwise they are bad things.
I really trust in your judgment You should think about carefully
I believe that you it's a good girl and will take the best decisions
I actually alr made up my mine to break with with my significant other