My son's girlfriend is cheating on him ??

I received an e-mail about 4 years ago from someone who has sent me evidence that she has been cheating on him with his friend Most of the time it happens it when he's out of town town or at work. I know that she cheated on him last night. I have NO idea how to handle this. Hey parents out there, should I say anything to my son or just let it work itself out, and he will figure it out soon enough?

Why would YOU get the evidence and not him? Ehat is the intention of the person who sent you this "proof." How is it that you know she cheated on him last night? You might have a conversation with him and ask what their relationship is? FWB, casual dating, exclusive, engaged? How do you know your son is not seeing other people, too? You don't have to tattle on anyone, but often times just asking the right questions will help that person do their own exploring of the facts.

They are exclusive

I think Susie raised some good questions. Why did this person tell you? How do you know she cheated on him the night before? I have more questions. Who gave you the information? Why have you just been sitting on this knowledge for 4 years? And why is it that now things are suddenly different? Did you just now find more conclusive evidence? I'd say you should tell your son what you know, but don't assume anything and try not to jump to conclusions. At the end of the day it is his choice whether he leaves her or confronts her about it, but he deserves to know that something might be up.

Hi Lynda72, I found a good article that will give some helpful advice to your son's situation. Please kindly check the article below. https://simpleandbetterlife.com/relationship/

The issue here is a third party who has knowledge of a situation and is wrestling what to do with it.