Please give me advice

Relationship advice Me and my bf have been having problems with one of his girl friends and ik it's wrong but I put a spy app on his phone that records live recordings and I heard them talking about me the other day and he told her that she could call his phone anytime she wanted and she said ik but I don't like to Instagte anything and the she started talking about a stat I posted in my fb and stuff and I was wanting to know what should I do I know how guys are when u talk about one of there friends but ik for a fact this girl likes him and I don't think there doing anything but I think since he knows it makes me mad he keeps on being friendly with her I really need to know how I can solve this problem BC it's really aggravating me

Please give me advice

Not sure what the "problem" is. He's talking to a girl. You spied or ease dropped on a private discussion. Not cool.

Be honest. Tell him it makes you uncomfortable that he is talking to other girls.

But be prepared for him to tell you that he won't drop all friends and live in a shell just because he is "going" with someone.

Please give me advice

I can't get past, "I put a spy app on his phone." That's not right nor is it legal in most places. Stop that and your problem will go away.