What Do I Do?

TEARSOFSADDINESS
on Jan 5 2018 at 05:03
Relationship advice forum category advice forum category Got back with my husband and for some reason lately it bothers me about the girlfriend he had during our seperation and I think yes unhappy but he says yes happy
What do i do?
CHARLIE22
on Jan 5 2018 at 21:47
It's completely normal to be jealous of the other girlfriend, but the most important thing to remember is that he came back to you so his feelings for her mustn't of been strong enough to overpower his feelings for you. Have you tried to speak to him about why he chose to move on?
What do i do?
AMAZE0707
on Jan 8 2018 at 03:28
It’s great that you got back with your husband. I agree with CHARLIE22 that it’s normal to be jealous. You can have a direct discussion with him on this topic. If that doesn’t help, a therapist or counselor with an expert opinion would be able to give you some clarity on how to best handle this specific situation. Praying for you and your husband.
What do i do?
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 8 2018 at 17:44
it would seem you should have had this discussion before you agreed to take him back. do you have any contact with his most recent ex? while jealousy is common in this type of re-hook up it is usually resolved prior to renewing the relationship. are you concerned he is cheating with her or just being over cautious given he dumped her to return to your love?

be careful you don't create a problem from your unfounded unsecurities

What do i do?
MERCI
on Jan 10 2018 at 04:41
Member since: 29 July 2017
You didn’t share a lot of details on why you and your husband broke up in the first place, or who asked for the separation? But my heart goes out to you both for giving your marriage another chance. Marriage: a husband and wife who have bonded their hearts, bodies and souls together as one. The thought of someone getting in between that bond even during a separation, can still feel like a betrayal.

I’m praying you and your husband can start over by enjoying new memories, forgiving each other and learning from the past. Hopefully your future together and your marriage bond of love and respect can become stronger than before.

I’m sending you a link that could help you build up your marriage so you both can live “happily” ever after…

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/communication-and-conflict/the-love-and-respect-principle/learning-about-love-and-respect