My bestfriend

My best friend said to me that she troubles her boyfriend and hurts him too much with her drama etc.she feels as if her boyfriend is too good for her and that her boyfriend deserves someone better.What advice should i give my best friend ?

My bestfriend

is their relationship so i would agree with her decision. you really can't come up with an alternative solution unless you fully understand why she feels this is best decision. she is a sweetheart to be so considerate of his well being over her ability to take advantage of him if you oppose her feelings without a complete knowledge of their relationship you may lose your best friend. she may be hiding that she interested in another man using this rationale as more acceptable to her current boyfriend. please discuss and understand why she is saying what she told you.