Moving to my fiancé’s country after marriage. is it worth it?

KITTY88
on Jan 22 2018 at 09:34
Country: United States
Relationship advice forum category advice forum category *** This post has been removed by a moderator - please review our Code of Conduct ***
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 22 2018 at 16:39
Gender: Female
Country: Taiwan
i personally love asia, left usa (LA California) sixteen years ago and never returned.

California has cleaner as well as more advanced environment where the native language is English. It is also less crowded. If none of these are a problem thailand is a great place to raise a family in more traditional values than the usa. you may find establishing a business more complex, also.

it is not uncommon to have two or three generations of a family living together in the same house.

a very complex decision you are facing. i wish you good luck in picking the right path as both alternatives have many pros and cons

SOULMATE (moderator)
on Jan 22 2018 at 23:26
Country: United Kingdom
Married after how many months of dating, Kitty?

When *you* find a job and a house? Shouldn't that be - when WE / I and my husband?