Possessive And Obsessive Wife

NORR
Emotional advice forum category advice forum category I have been married for almost 2 years to my wife, however even before we got married she started showing this side of her which she said would get better after getting married. But now, it’s only gotten worse, every day I am being accused of cheating and flirting with other women. It’s getting to the point where it’s driving me insane and thinking of leaving her. I have never cheated on her, is there anything I can do to make her stop acting this way?
Possessive and obsessive wife
Your wife needs to know that the more she pulls you to her, the more it hurts the marriage. Her behaviors are over the top in terms of jealousy and neediness.

INSIST that you two go to marital counseling.

If it is revealed that she has paranoia or obsessive thoughts, then this will be revealed to the therapist who can make a referral for additional help.

Can you find a therapist who will help her and you?