Prom

Emotional advice My bestfriend is taking the girl i love to prom. i feel bad what should i do

Prom

Not unusual. How did this happen that YOU aren't taking her?

Love interests change DAILY for many teens, so remember: there is always the day after the prom.

That will be your time to get to know her and develop the relationship. But step back from the "love" stuff. You might scare her. Be friends, first.

In the meantime, maybe you can ask a friend to the dance.

Prom

me and that girl have fallen apart should i ask talk to her at prom and ask her for a dance like a mate

Prom

should i try to talk to her at prom?

Prom

I'm not sure what you mean.

Is she your EX girlfriend?

Please don't disturb their evening. Talk to her the day after.

Prom

This is a tough situation to be in. You need to ask yourself a few questions: Does this girl know that you love her? Does your best friend know that you love her? If the answer to both of these questions is no, then you need to try to put your feelings aside and tell your best friend that you hope he has a good time. If your best friend knows your feelings about this girl, you should talk to him about his reasons for taking her to prom. True friendships are a blessing from God. Don’t take this one for granted or throw it away. Maybe there’s another girl you could take. I’m guessing you’d have a great time if you go with a positive attitude

Prom

"Does your best friend know that you love her? "

That was the first question to occur to me, as well.