Taking my PC abroad

Well there are many forums about taking a pc abroad but i have some different question because of changes in the laws.... My flight might be going through the US who have strict laws even tho i am a US citizen (PS- I am currently in India and moving to Canada). So 1. Is it even possible to take a pc through US? 2. Are there any issues with the customs in any country? (please specify the countries) 3. Do i need to be worried to my parts being stolen? 4. Is it better to ship it through a company like BlueDart or something? 5. Is safety of my parts ensured ( i will take all precautins while packing it up) I have spent like 30000+ INR which is approx 500 USD. Specs are 16gb of ram, Nvidia GTX 750ti 2gb, core i5 . I am very worried pls help :) Thanks in advance :D

Taking my PC abroad

Trump administration’s restrictions on carry-on electronic devices on planes coming to the United States are expected to impact hundreds of Indians who regularly transit through airports in the Middle East where the new rules are applicable. On Tuesday, the US department of homeland security said passengers travelling from 10 airports in Muslim-majority countries would have to bring devices such as tablets, laptops and cameras in their checked baggage. The restrictions were prompted by reports that militant groups want to smuggle explosive devices in electronic gadgets, US officials told reporters. The airports are in Egypt, Turkey, Kuwait, Qatar, Morocco, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The new regulations are expected to impact Indians transiting through some of these airports, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE and Istanbul in Turkey, while travelling to the US.