Stupid fights for nothing

I start stupid fights over the most trivial of things and I don't know why. She's not the kind of girl who will tolerate it and I don't want to lose her for something stupid like this. What can I do to stop? It's like I feel slighted with things and need to fight to win or something

Stupid fights for nothing

have you had this problem with all of your girlfriends or just your current girlfriend? have you had any physical or emotional problems recently that are stressing you out? any recent changes in sexual activities with her? is she turning you down more or refusing to do anything you want her to do to you during sex?. do you think she is spending time with other men? do you have any clue why you are being so jumpy with her?

really way to little information here to give any guidance . perhaps answers to the above question will allow further assistance in your dilemma.

Stupid fights for nothing

Sounds like you feel inferior & insecure in the relationship. Do you feel like she's out of your league? Starting stupid arguments is a great way to drive someone away. It's childish behaviour and no grown-up wants to date a child. There's also the social element, it's embarrassing for your girlfriend if you do this in front of other people.