I like sitting on a girl's lap

I like to sit on a girl's lap and cuddle. This is only because I like physical affection and I don't have any sexual motives behind it. But I am concerned that it sometimes sends out wrong signals if I express this desire directly. Please don't judge me. This just harmless desire not with the intention to hurt anyone. Any suggestions to express this desire without appearing creepy and weird?

I like sitting on a girl's lap

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be cuddled. :) At some point, however, you may be too big and weigh to much for this to be comfortable for the other person. You don't say how old you are or if you are male or female. (Just curious) As you get older, you may have to seek out others who would fill this kind of need.

I like sitting on a girl's lap

it is quite normal for a straight girlfriend to sit on her boyfriend lap without asking or a femme gay orlesbian to sit on his/her butch" gay / lesbian lap. if you are a straight guy and want to sit on your girlfriend's lap that is very unique. more than likely would end relationship.

I like sitting on a girl's lap

I believe that if she really likes and cares for you she will most likely find it cute and appreciate that you are comfortable enough to be honest about it with her.

I like sitting on a girl's lap

Oh, I see you are male. No change in my answer.

I like sitting on a girl's lap

I would find this off-putting as it's too much like petting a child. As a bit of a joke, OK, but it's not something I would tolerate from a guy.