Changing my ex into a F-Buddy

Relationship advice I finished with my ex a month ago and ideally want her to become a future FB.

In my 20's i had a FB for 8 years and it served a great purpose during that time - now 20 years later I am struggling in deciding how best to play this one out, as things are different this time.

My only FB was a girlfriend of 6 months, i was a little mean to her, she finished with me, i didnt care that much, then for the next 8 years, whenever we were both single, we would hook up. at times their could be a two year gap. Neither of us liked one night stands, we knew each other very well, and what we liked, so worked a treat. ended a month before i met my ex-wife. During those times i knew she wanted to get back with me, and near the end i thought about getting back with me. but nothing ever happened. She's now on the other side of the world but still on facebook.

Now i want to replicate this with my ex, we only lasted 4 months as i soon realized she had a past littered with infidelity and i didnt want to be part of that. Now i am thinking of how i can make her a FB, the only problem is a month in, im still thinking of her far too much.

The reason i want her to become a FB whilst im single is because she was fun to be with on a night our and the best lover ever. Her sexual values would also allow for this to happen. shes already seeing someone else as she moves on very quickly.

The difference this time is i still have feelings for me ex, dont want to be her boyfriend but happy to be an occasional FB. I havent spoke to her since we split but she did phone me on her birthday last week and we had a nice chat. I think i just need to date other women, get her out of my head and if the call ever came, but i am also tempted to ask her out for lunch some time.

Anyone opinions on the matter is welcome.

Changing my ex into a F-Buddy

You can't "make" her anything. If she's not pursuing you, then you need to move on. Friends with benefits is great as long as both parties agree to the terms. If you still have feelings for her, that's an entirely different situation. You either need to try to win her back as your girlfriend, or let her go.

For future reference, you'll want to stop using phrases like "how I can make her a FB". YIKES

Changing my ex into a F-Buddy

if you are still on good terms as it appears ask her a meet up to reminisce and chat. offer a little weed, juice her up with her favorite cocktail, buy her a gift then charm her to mattress and during foreplay or afterplay let her know you still miss her and she still your best lover. tell you don't want to break her current relationship but would like to get together on occasion like tonight. she how she responds next time you chat on phone to another meet up. she seems loose enough you can coax her into a FB relationship over time. she is probably think same as you if she was cordial during phone convo.

give her a shot at FB without using that term as would be a definite turn off to a cheater i have used this method on a few ex's with great successes

Changing my ex into a F-Buddy

Twenty years later, (now in your 40’s?) and you want to repeat the same scenario with your recent ex: “ not good enough for a relationship, but good enough for sex”?

Ask her directly what you propose.

Let us know how this works out for you.

Changing my ex into a F-Buddy

Maybe I misread your post, but I got that you want to regularly sleep with your ex but you disapprove of her sexual past so you don't want her as your partner. You need to let this woman go so she can meet someone sincere and who isn't restricted by narrow-minded, hypocritical values. It sounds like she's already moved on, and so should you, find yourself a nice virgin who you have to shake during sex to see if she's awake. :)