When is no answer actually an answer?

CRANBERRY
on Mar 26 2018 at 22:52
Relationship advice Me: "Do you still love me, do you care, do you even really want to be married to me?"

Him: "I do love you"

Am I over-interpreting here to think that by not answering that last question, he was actually answering it?

When is no answer actually an answer?

on Mar 27 2018 at 02:58
Three HuGE questions!

Most guys can’t process that much ...

You got the most important one answered. Go from there.

One step at a time.

When is no answer actually an answer?

NEWLIFE12345
on Mar 28 2018 at 17:46
Hello CRANBERRY: better ask one question at a time. He may have heard only the first but not the second and the third. People hear something and then have a conversation with themselves about what they heard, be it a question or not. You know, the running commentary in our heads...

This is why, if you want a response for a particular item, bring up only that item and then wait.

When is no answer actually an answer?

BUNNYHABIT
on Mar 29 2018 at 06:53
he answered by ignoring. like most guys there's no benefits to marriage unless you cross your legs to him and tell him you will spread them after he proposes to you.