Please give advice soon

Missing People advice So three years ago, I dated this girl and I really loved her. Back then, I wasn’t in a good place, and I was already drifting away from her into a group of bad influences. I eventually ran away and tried to kill myself. She came to me after these events happened and said she was so so sorry, that she thought it was her fault, and was truthfully concerned for me. So now, three years later, she messaged me on Instagram that she’d like to be friends again. I accepted, she was a really good friend of mine, and I’m more mentally stable now. Tonight i was looking at suggested accounts on Instagram, and I found her other account. I know it’s hers, 100%. It’s filled with long paragraphs about how she still feels like it’s her fault and she still loves me and tons of tiny thoughts. Someone might find this obsessive, but I am overwhelmed with sadness that I made her feel this way, and I find this really romantic. One of the things about our relationship and her posts, we always hung out at this creek, all the posts are of the creek. I texted her and asked her to meet me there Saturday. WHAT DO I DO??? Like I immediately want to hug her and cry but then what? Tell her I found her account? Tell her I love her??? IM NOT GOOD AT THISSSSS HELP

Please give advice soon

You are not the same person as you were three years ago. The past is not going to hold you together.

If this relationship is going to work, it has to be without drama and pity on both of your parts.

Meet her again and start fresh. Dial back on the “love” stuff and get to know each other fresh again.

Good luck and have fun.

Please give advice soon

Hello ZACHNCODY: if I understand correctly, then three years after the dating relationship with you, she made many posts about her guilty feelings regarding your suicide gesture or attempt of years before. Meaning she has been feeling guilty about you for three years so far.

If I understand correctly, her unjustified guilt is not a good basis for a healthy relationship with you. She may be too scared to say or do the wrong thing, too cautious, so to not cause you to harm yourself. (Her guilt may be fueled by other guilt she carries with her from before you entering her life).

If you meet her, better approach this topic first, see how deep is her (unjustified) guilt and whether she is open to consider she was not guilty of your behavior three years ago.

Please give advice soon

Thank you guys, you have given me more to think about this situation