What do I do if my best friend and ex like each other?

Hey! Thanks for clicking on this and hopefully taking the time to read this and replying with advice! I need major help with this problem.. Okay, so I was talking to this boy (C) and we liked each other for a very long time and things got pretty serious but we never actually dated. My friend (S) knew about C and I. C and I eventually lost contact and basically stopped talking which really broke my heart. Meanwhile, S started liking this guy (B) who was C's best friend. Long story short B and S didn't work out and C and S got pretty close.. He later told her he liked her! She likes him too and she knows I'm still not over him. I told her that I didn't care about it because I didn't want her to feel bad but she keeps talking about him all the time and it's hurting me so much. She's so absorbed in herself that she doesn't even realize how much it hurts me.. my other best friend (P) has told her that I'm not over C but she doesn't seem to care. I cry all the time because of it and I will send S pictures of me crying and she will keep on talking about her and C. Please help me because I honestly don't know what to do anymore... Thank you fro reading this!

You say you “never dated” so the relationship didn’t get that intense, except in your own head. Still, those feelings were real and your friend probably knew how you felt then. Did you share with her how you felt then about him?

So, for now, how about telling her how you feel? When she starts talking about him, just say- “Mary, I really don’t feel comfortable hearing about you and him. Let’s just be friends without him being the subject. Are you able to do this? I’m just not the right person to discuss or hear about him”

If needed, you may have to cut back the time you spend with her.