Am I reading too much into this, is he cheating?

CONFUSEDANDHURTING
- Apr 13 2018 at 06:25
Member since: 13 April 2018
Relationship advice I was checking my husbands emails, and came across one that had parts missing. I went to the trash file, senses on high alert, and found the missing emails.

I am devastated. Lost. Confused.

What does this seem like? Have I got it wrong?

Transcript:

18th March Sunday

her – Alone?

him – yep

her – aaww oh to be there lol

him – wish you were!

her – and why's that

him – lots of things. Lol

her – will get some money together and come for a couple of nights

(Work stuff)

her – cool. Are family likely to be away for may half term?

him – not sure maybe going up to #sister#

her – I’ll have a look at dates from here

Whats app video call 5 mins 11 sec 4:43pm

21st March Wednesday

her – booked to come down April 19th

25th March Sunday

her – I’m all alone

him – get naked then

her – five mins

Whats app video call 5:02pm 9 mins 48 sec

2nd April Monday

her – more than happy to lure you into mischief mode when I come down (“)

him – I shall try and get through this week on my own…

her – Just think about two weeks on Thursday….that’ll keep you going lol

11th April Wednesday

her – I’ll get the lunchtime train down next Thursday

Someone tell me am I reading too much into this? I don't know what to do :'(

HEXTALL
- Apr 13 2018 at 09:51
Hi,

Umm, wow. I felt a pain in my chest just reading that. You're definitely not reading too much into it. You must be feeling devastated. The only thing I can say is.......keep quiet about what you know, if you can. You have 6 days until the 19th, try to use this time to process your feelings. Meantime, you need to change plans at the very last second and make sure he can't be at that train station to meet that woman and don't give him a second alone to call her and warn her, make him mind the kids while you go on an 'errand'. You go meet her instead, and fire a rocket up her rear. (6)

MERCI
- Apr 13 2018 at 14:31
Member since: 29 July 2017
Oh my!! I am heartbroken for you! And you have reaso to be concerned!

You need to find someone to help you through this terrible time in your life. But, don’t tell too many people if you want to save your marriage?

Will you be save talking to your husband about this?

Please let me know if you need to someone to walk with you and get out your emotions in a healthy way!

Use your emotions to fight for what is yours. But, in a loving way if you want to repair your marriage.

Sending you a link below:

https://hoperestored.focusonthefamily.com/intensives?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1_bypKu32gIVVp7ACh3S4ggeEAAYASAAEgLH3vD_BwE

- Apr 13 2018 at 21:25
You were snooping ( not a good sign in a marriage) but you found out something you should know.

You need to ask your husband what’s going on. That’s going to require that you tell him you were looking at his emails, but that has to happen.

Was there a reason you were looking in his emails in the first place?

NEWLIFE12345
- Apr 14 2018 at 13:38
Hello Confusedandhurting:

You wrote: "Someone tell me am I reading too much into this?"

The evidence seems very clear to you, not confusing. Yet you are confused ("confused and hurting") and wonder if you are reading too much into this because, I believe, the evidence you found is too distressing, so you do what we do when that happens, we ...don't believe it. Part of us doesn't believe it because it is too distressing to believe it. We are in denial.

I hope you find the courage and support from another, or from others, so to believe the evidence you found and deal with reality as it is. Better do that because although we may deny reality, reality doesn't deny itself. Closing our eyes to reality doesn't make it go away.

anita