Relationships

So I have liked this boy for a while now and he found out a few months ago. Everybody in school knows and he has recently got a girlfriend. This hurts me so much as his girlfriend and I don’t get along! This boy and his twin brother are my best mates and this has really upset me as his ‘boy’ said he liked me, he just needed time as he isn’t really for a relationship. His twin brother has supported me through the last few days and I’m so grateful for that but I still need to talk to the ‘boy’ about the whole situation and I’d love for it not to go horribly wrong as I want us to stay best mates. I was wondering what questions/ things to say to him to understand how much he has hurt me without wrecking our friendship. Any suggestions will help! :)

Relationships

you should use the 'boy' brother to see why he selected a girl you don't like over you, let him know your feelings are bruised by his selection and tell him to discuss it with you. the other girl probably went after him more aggressively than you to hurt your feelings. the 'boy' may not even know you are interested in a romantic relationship with him. do you flirt and share sexy body language with the 'boy'? do you come on to other guys when he is present? the other girl personality and appearance may be more to his liking or she maybe is more forward with him. some guys have to be aggressively persuaded to know how much you want them romantically.

Relationships

Hello Lozza2013: My suggestion is that you talk to the young man who has a girlfriend and ask him what you need to know. Ask this in a casual manner, not in a heavy duty, aggressive way, or otherwise in a way that expresses your intense hurt over this. Casually, simply and clearly. "I am wondering why you are in a relationship now after you said recently that you are not ready for a relationship" may be a way to say it. If you ask it in a casual manner, showing your motivation to simply understand better, he may tell you the truth. anita