I cheated on my boyfriend... I feel terrible!!!

Relationship advice Hi everyone! This is the thing: my boyfriend and I had some problems and brokeup like for three weeks and we decided to give ourlselves a chance because we thought we can work in our communication which was the actual problem. During this time that we were apart, he downloaded Tinder and took one girl home, he says nothing happened just a kisses. She left her earrings home and for me was difficult to believe that nothing happened and that she didnt sleep there but she had time to take off her earrings... whatever! I tried to move on.

Then the other night, I went out with one of my friends and her boyfriend. We were so drunk, that my friend and I ended up in her room kissing each other. She started it, and then her boyfriend joined but honestly I don’t remember if I kissed him or not. I dont even remember if we fucked or not. I’m pretty sure that it all was just kisses between the three of us. Her boyfriend works with my boyfriend and we are close. I feel so bad like I never felt before. I know my boyfriend did a lot of bad things to me, but I cannot help feel terrible for what I did. Can anybody help or give me some advice on this? I love him very much, but somehow I think I did that because of I was really really drunk, I lost control of what I was doing. I know it is not excuse but I really wish I didnt do that and now feel guilty!!!

i am pretty sure he will tell your boyfriend he fucked you and his girlfriend will back him up. you probably were passed out when he did you. wait for your boyfriend to bring up subject if he does. just respond as he did with earrings girl and say you only kissed your girlfriend because you were drunk.

if you admit that you were fucked it will hurt both of you and serve no purpose. he will probably believe the guy is just making up story about fucking you if he truly loves you.

Say nothing. If it’s brought up ( by either of the other two people) just tell the truth: you had an alcohol blackout and don’t remember a thing.

I’d quit drinking for a while and access what happens when drinking alcohol. This event could have happened any time, anywhere to you with who knows who.

If she’s a friend she will tell her boyfriend not to say a word as for 1 most women wouldn’t want to tell the world that her fella has been in bed with another women never mind her mate. 2, As a man he has crossed a line with your boyfriend.
On the other hand have you actually thought about sitting down with the couple and finding out what happened