Am I an addict?

I believe I am addicted to drink and drugs. I also believe I am not that addicted that with advice and just talking to people I can stop. I don’t really enjoy alcohol, I just binge drink to get drunk, mainly to feel good. I use drugs when I drink. I can go on holiday drink and because drugs aren’t so easily available I don’t even think about them hense I believe I can stop. Drugs are so easily available it comes hand in hand with booze for me. Is my only option to stop drinking?

Am I an addict?

wheather you are addicted has a lot to do with frequency of getting drunk or high. if you are jamming about a couple of times a year, you are probably not addicted. if more than once a month you are addicted. amateur advice will not change your habits. seek out professional assistance to determine your level of addiction and rehabilitation requirements. addiction is easy to start but very hard to abandon. no layman is going help you. you first need a desire to be rehabbed. doesn't sound you are ready. i am addicted to nose candy and have no desire to get out so con myself like you that i am not addicted.

Am I an addict?

do u want to stop? I want to for a million reasons but love it so that’s the problem