Neighbours

I have lived where I am for nearly 4 years and in the last year our neighbours have suddenly turned on us..... my main problem is the kids they don’t go to should be in school but they hang around all the time on bikes etc etc we keep out of their way.. but tonight they followed my OH home he’s Spanish they were shouting at him and intimidating him. It made him mad.... I went and spoke with them calmly asking what th problem was and I think I sorted it and hope they’d leave us be. But I am scared they will cause problems or follow one of us home as we work late........ I don’t want to move as our landlord has been amazing but what’s best moving forward. I feel unwelcome and not that safe for the first time living in London 11 years.

Neighbours

notify local police and file harassment complaint noting circumstances and personal safety fears. this should trigger closer surveillance and documentation trail for further criminal and civil law suits to mediate damages and compensation due to you.