I Love Him!

LITTLE_ME
on Jan 27 2006 at 22:46
Relationship advice forum category advice forum category I really think im going mad, i met a very lovely guy at work but kept as far away as i could. We spent months chatting & i knew i was falling for him. He told me he was married & has been for 3 years & loves his wife & could never hurt her but over a year later we ended up spending a passionate night together. It was my first time & to me it was very special. The next day i thought it would be strange ut it wasnt, he brought me flowers & treated me like his queen. He told me he was falling in love with me & didn't know how to stop himself. We carried on seeing each ova & i fell deeper and deeper in love with him. i asked him to leave his wife & he agreed to but months down the line he was still with her saying it wasnt that easy coz he cant hurt her that easily. I became stressed and went out clubbing, unfortunatly spent the night with his best friend, & he found out! Now he wont talk to me & im going out of my mind, his all i can think about & i want him to myself so bad! It came to the end of the straw when i found out his wife is pregnant to there first child & there both 'over the moon' i dont know wot to do. shall i tell her wot her hubbys really like? How do i get him out of my head, i cant stop crying! help me pls.
I love him!
PRETTY_BABE
on Jan 30 2006 at 10:19
Hi there

It sounds like you really do anything just to get him back.. The thing is that he is married and he told you that he LOVES his wife, why did you ruined it?? YOUR the one who seduce him on the first place and now he cheated on his wife because of you... How would you feel if that was you "wife" and oyur husband has got a bunny boiler wouldnt stop until he shag you....My point is you shouldnt do that kind of shit.. His married for god sake and expecting a first baby..and their over the moon. Do you get the message his trying to tell you? He only being nice to you because you been obssess with him for years and his just given up telling you that HIs NOT interested.

I love him!
CRISPS_UK
on Jan 30 2006 at 14:43
What goes around comes around, you knew the situation from the start he's just had his cake and eaten it. Ur going to have to be realley strong and walk away from this situation and time will heal, He doesnt realley stand by what he says because he did cheat on his wife. if you have to get a new job do it get on with ur life go do creative things where you can meet new people, but dnt shag around for comfort. thats not the answer.
I love him!
PRETTY_BABE
i think your just SICK. how could you ruined everything you ugly tart
I love him!
SILLY TART
Why did you waste yourself on him, just forget about him even tho u work together jus get over it i know its easy said then done but its not impossible. Just try and get on with your life.
I love him!
AMANDA
your sick im goin through the same thing me boyfriend has been behind my back and it realkly hurts i think you should just leave him get on with hes life
I love him!
LITTLELUC
i dont agree with wot u done but i do think it takes two to tango, its not all ur fault. ignore him n let him get on with his life. Keep your distance. keep away frm blokes that r taken.
I love him!
LITTLELUC
it will only end in tears!
I love him!
CHATTY-ASH
Your really bitchy.U APARENTLY love this guy but you slept with his best m8 no affence but your actin a bit slutish. And u still want to be with him that is understandable but he is married and about to be a father and your thinking about telling his wife when YOU were the one who were un-wervy of this relationship. U blew it sister now u wanna ruin there lives and possibly the babys that is soooooo selfish he deserves betta then you he deserve to be happy yer sure he went behind his wives back but now theres a baby to think about grow up and move on. Just think you have still got his best m8.

BOOOOOOOOOOO 2U