Relationship troubles, don't feel comfortable telling anybody but need advice

Emotional advice So in October of 2017, my best friend died and it made me pretty depressed and I broke up with my boyfriend because I went through a "I wanna live my life to the fullest and be a hoe phase" it lasted like a month then my ex and I agreed to be friends with benefits because i was unsure of my feelings for him, so then decided to run away and enlist in the marines. (As months went by we were fine, I realized how much he meant to me and appreciated him for being in my life after I left him) A month before he left to bootcamp he made out with his friends sister and starting acting distant with me. He says he did it because I had pushed him away, unfortunately he got medically discharged and we are currently in a relationship now with LOTS of problems. He isn't the same person anymore and he says it's because I let him be "free" for too long so he slowly got used to the idea of me not being in his life anymore. Whenever we argue and it's mostly over him talking to the brother of the girl he made out with. It makes me uncomfortable because I feel he's super distant and different. He doesn't seem to care as much because I hurt him. We both basically broke each others trust, anyways.. Is it wrong for me to ask for him not to see his friend anymore knowing that girl will be in that house? Also, somedays I wanna break up with him but what hurts is I know he won't run after me because a part of him kind of gave up.

i think you should wait till your not fighting too much. i fear he is still making it with little sister of his friend. if you try blocking him from his friends i think he will dump you not little sister. be careful unless you truly want to get rid of him and find someone more compatible with you now. i believe this is the right thing to do as your current relationship is a dead end street from your narrative.

Well, he told you that things aren't the same. At least he is honest.

So take the clue and book. Get another life and another man.

He has checked out of the relationship and all you have with him are problems (which is what you said)

Little sister or not, he's too immature and too distracted to commit to anyone. He really sounds like he wants you to make the first move to end this thing.

Now's you chance to find someone who responds and cares about you.