Is there any legal complication in doing court marriage with Rakhi Sister

HOT.RAHUL89
on Jul 29 2018 at 20:56
Member since: 29 July 2018
Relationship advice is there any legal complication in doing court marriage with Rakhi Sister ? actually she was tied me rakhi 10 yrs ago bcoz i was his brothers friend... now we felt extreme love for each other and want to marry.... but her parents r not ready.... now we want to go for Court Marriage... is this legal or not ? her parents have some pictures of us in which she was tying me Rakhi.... kindly help me

BUNNYHABIT
on Jul 29 2018 at 22:10
rakhi is symbolic in nature it is not legally recognized. since you are not blood related a court marriage is no problem if both of you are above the age of consent. consult your court counsel on the appropriate steps. if either of you are underage parents will have to consent to the marriage.