Still living with my ex bf but he's also communicating with another ex

So this is my story. Me and my ex boyfriend broke up last feb this year just because he cheated on me. After a month that we separated, I found out that it did not work out with the girl he chose over me. And then the next news is he is now communicating with his ex girlfriend (his gf before me). They were together for 6years while our relationship only lasted for almost 2yrs. Of course I got upset since I felt that I was cheated twice. Although he did that after we broke up, I questioned myself if he really loved me during the time that we are still together. Why is it easy for him to cheat and to communicate right away with her ex just after a month we broke up. There is too much happening that really questioned those times were too much painful. It’s like nothing happened between them. Its like there was no break-up. Since I am the type of person who wants to talk about things, I opened it up to my ex and asked him if he is planning to get back together with his ex. Of course he denied it and said that they are just friends and they are just trying to catch up. I wanted to believe that but deep inside I just can’t since I was able to read those conversations. By the way, his ex girlfriend that I was talking about is currently living out of the country. Moving forward, just to cut the story short, even though we broke up, we are still living together until now. Yes you heard it right, we are still living together. It just happened and it started last May. And I am very much aware also that even though we are together, he also talking with his ex gf at the same time. I can’t say anything or stop him since I have no right. We are not in a relationship anymore so I don’t have any right to stop him messaging his ex. And now, his ex is visiting our country now and will stay here for a month. I remember on their conversation that they have plans to meet up and travel together. But my ex bf did not say yes yet since he said that there are still things that may happen. Since that this is happening now, I don’t know the stand of my ex. If he is going to meet her or no. And I know also that I am not in the position to dictate him what to do. We are still living together now and yes I do still love him. We had a talk last time that we will take things slow when it comes to our relationship and that is fine with me. I’ll be honest that I will be hurt so bad if I find out that they will meet here. In this situation, what do you think is the best way that I need to do? Should I leave him or should I stay?

cheaters will always cheat. never met a recovered cheater. his plan now is probably to play his two ex's against each other and enjoy the best from both of you trying to win first place in his heart. you can bet he will meet up her often when she hits town to get you jealous. does he still have sex with you since your break up? you need to decide if you want to rekindle relationship with your cheating ex or move on to a faithful relationship. why are you still living with someone you dumped? if you still love him i guess his Infidelity is not an issue so you need win him back before she arrives and keep close tabs on him as he surely will cheat on you again and again if you give him the opportunity.

Actually, I was the one who got dumped. He broke up with for choosing some other girl. But then since I love him, I tried to keep in touch no matter what. And I think that effort somehow materialized since after 5 months of our break up, he told me that he loves me. That was last week actually. But he also said that he wants to take tings slowly and he does not want me to leave. But then his situation with his ex makes me to have second thoughts. I don't know if he really meant what he said to me. And I don't know what his plan really is between the two of us. Because despite of those sweet words, he will still meet his ex. And anything can happen lets be honest with that. I can't stop him from meeting his ex since I do not have the right. I want to stop him but I can't. I wanted to leave but something is holding me back. I just don't know how to handle this situation considering I do not want to hurt so bad again.

all you can do is be extremely sweet to him. keep him so sexual satisfied he does not crave the other lover because you are draining all his hormones. be the perfect submissive wife to him. dress and act to keep him so attracted to you he doesn't even think about his other lover. make his favorite foods and do the activities that you know he enjoys. overpower him with devotion and love.

why did you repeat message from ten minutes ago?

What if he still meet her after I did all what you have said? What should I do?

Sorry I think there was a problem on my connection.

if you did all that i recommended and he still played both of you, i would hunt for a new man. he is obviously a player that will follow the most enjoyable path. he is also a cheater so he will be inclined to have two lovers unless you are so good he doesn't wanna chance losing you.

I understand that. Thank you for the advice. I'll update this post once I have the status. I am looking forward for some positive outcome. Thank you again. :)

i am very interested in outcome for you as had similar experience two years ago. my advice is based on my successful strategy with him. he was a twenty years old nigerian playboy that tried to double team on me. but using this technique brought him to me exclusively.

Are you still together up until now?

he returned to his hometown in africa after three years with me. i had no desire to move to africa so he introduced me to a nigerian buddy of his that was interested in me for awhile. i am still dating him but not exclusively.

Again thank you for the advice. Actually I am thinking of just leaving him and let him do what he wants. But I can't deny that I still love him. After what you have said, I decided to give my best first to win him back exclusively. Then if at the end, he still not contented with what I am giving, I guess I need to move on. But for now, I'll do my best first.

looking forward to your success either option.

i don't think you will have a long future with him. as i said cheaters never change. one reason i didn't follow him to africa was a friend told me she saw him with another girlfriend of mine making out in a restaurant twice. he usually keeps two condoms in his wallet and i saw he only had one the day she told me. so nasty

I will keep that in mind also. :-| (A) (Y) (A) ;-D (A)

your best off with someone who doesn't cheat. his friend never cheated on me that why i still date him. i am particularly fond of big black men. i date him and a big caucasian guy now.

he wanted to marry and i wasn't ready so we partially broke up so he could find someone that wants to get married.