Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

Relationship advice I have been in a relationship since 2013. My boyfriend is 6 years older than me. I could say that our relationship is happy, but not perfect. Our relationship is mature and something that is really true. He is a very good man, loving, caring, kind, sweet, patient, think of all good adjectives and he has those. But of course, like other relationships, we encounter problems as well. Let me tell you one by one.

1. First and foremost, he does not have a job. He only graduated in high school. That was because his family does not have money to support his studies. He took a vocational course, and I can say that despite of his situation, he is very skilled and talented. He can fix things related to mobile phones and home electronics. Before a very heartbreaking and depressing problem came our way, he used to have a small repair shop at their home. To me, this was never an issue. I believe in his capabilities, and I know a bright future is ahead of him. When that day happens I want to be with him. On the other hand, in my case, I graduated college, and I have a stable job right now. I am planning to go abroad, so I can help him with his studies. (I just want to know your perspectives about this situation.)

2. However, last month, like what I have mentioned above, something happened. He was in jail right now. I guess you already know what this is all about. This is about the war on drugs of the government (Philippines). He was involved in drugs 2 years ago. Maybe that was because of their poor situation, or because of his peers. However, he stopped and decided to have a changed life. Until last month, he was arrested at their home, doing nothing. He did not do anything related to drugs for the passed 2 years. I just want to say that he was innocent. He is in jail now. His family is doing everything for him to be free again. Despite all that happened, I am still here by his side. Loving him, understanding him, and waiting until he becomes free again. ( Am I doing the right thing?)

Please answer my questions. I just want to hear other people's perspectives about my situation. Thanks!

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

I believe if you really trust him and love him you should do everything you can to help him. i find it hard to believe he was arrested after being clean for two years. i assume all his money comes from you so you would be aware if he was spending more than you provide him. have you asked police grounds for arresting him personally. i would suggest you do this before assuming his innocence.

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

Hi @BUNNYHABIT, where are you from? I guess you aren't from the Philippines. I think you don't have any idea what's going on here in our country right now. I know him more than anyone else, but I respect your opinion. Thanks anyway. God bless.

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

if you have that much confidence in him good luck to you. i am well aware they are arresting active dealers and users.

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

Ow that's a good thing, that you still have faith to our policemen. (if you are from the Philippines) However, you should be aware too that not all of them are trustworthy. ☺

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

i hate cops as much as you. they are not trustworthy in any country

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

try to do a research about the Philippines. and you'll know what I am talking about. adios. ☺

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

my boyfriend is in prison for dealing in taiwan, too. if he had enough money he could have avoided by payola but feared retaliation from mafia on me. they told him if he cheated them i would be shipped out to middle east or gutted.

Is this a LOVE worth fighting for?

Aveline
He may not be using but he may have been involved in some other way. You need to find out the specific charges.

In any case, you also should look at his capability to support you and a family working in an honest and productive trade or business. Did he show that before going to jail?

Last thing you want to do is support a man whose only talent and drive revolves around the drug scene.