I love him, but I'm not in love?

Long Distance Relationship advice Hello, I need advice for my long distance relationship.

I live in Europe and he lives in America. We've been dating for 4 months and he visited me for 17 days about 3 months into the relationship. I care about him so much.

My problem is that I dont know if I'm in love, and that thought is almost killing me. I can't stop thinking about how much I love him, but I'm not in love with him.

We have a pretty good relationship: We have a lot of fun together, we can tell each other anything, we talk about things that bother us in the relationship freely, we support eachother to reach any goal or solve any issue, we have the same values, he is everything I wanted my boyfriend to be, and I am perfect to him.

and still, I can't bring myself that I'm in love. Those things people say about feeling in love, like seeing nothing but your partner, feeling unlimited euphoria (or butterflies), I don't have that. I told him about my feelings and he said he was hurt, but he stayed calm and said he wants the best for me and that together we'll figure out what makes me the happiest. I am so thankful that he reacted in a way that calmed me down. But what should I do?

I love him, but I'm not in love?

sounds more likely you are platonic friends that can discuss anything. a guy you really love will get you hot and emotional and you will not be so open as you are with this guy. do you have dreams of making love with him? that is a normal indication you are in love. you should face reality this guy is your buddy not your lover.