Interesting thing happened

I tried to log in and it said I am banned until October for something of a fake story. I find that amusing to some extent but find it weird because I haven't been on for a few days. As far as stories curious to what fake story I could have shared, since I have never had to fake anything here since I been here. you can look back I been visiting this sight off and on for almost 4 years and have never had any issues.

Interesting thing happened

change your password as someone is using your id to spread shit to fuck up your life. also do on any other site as he probably hacked your device to stalk your trail and acquire your identities.

Interesting thing happened

this is the only sight I actually come to, if he hacked my device my computer has a firewall. I don't use my phone for utilizing this site. weird how he got to my URL. as far as massing up my life I already did that to myself a long time ago probably before 1/3 of the room was born. If I am blocked until October guess I will stay out for a while... its not like I wasn't gone for 4 months once before... just surprised since most People know me... haha