How long is too long

Hi I’m sorry I’ve never done this before so I apologise if I ramble but I really need some advice. I’m single and have been for about 6 months now, well anyway on Saturday I joined an internet dating site and after a few days chatting to this one guy we arranged to meet up in town for coffee this afternoon. I turned up at the agreed time and waited and waited I waited for an hour and the guy didn’t show, he didn’t even message me to let me know he couldn’t make it or to rearrange. Am I an idiot waiting an hour for someone who was a no-show? How long is too long to wait? Should I have been more paitent and waited longer?

How long is too long

an hour is more than sufficient. i would have blocked him after ten minutes to let him know what a jerk he is

How long is too long

20 minutes would have been my limit. But, why no communication about changing his mind, held up, cold feet, or other excuse. Did you Skype or exchange pics before planning this meeting? Perhaps he is not what he said he was. Sorry for the standup. I know that’s so disappointing.

How long is too long

We did exchange photos before the meet up, we chatted For several days before arranging the meet up, if something had happened like an emergency with one of his kids for example (he told me he has two from a previous relationship) I would obviously have understood and rearranged, but no message, no show, I have even messaged him since, I messaged him this morning to ask what happened, no reply I have come to the conclusion that he is a total jerk, his loss.