Confused

Relationship advice I fell in love with a man I was dating, but he wanted to marry and I was afraid to commit. He thought then that I didn’t love him. We “took a break” from dating. Three months later, we ran into each other and I said I wanted to date again. But he met someone and married on the rebound. He just wanted to be married. He says now, that he didn’t know that I really loved him. He said he will leave his wife that he only has known for 3 months. But I am not the type to “cheat” or “steal” another’s husband. I know he will do it, but I feel obligated to say “no”. I love him so much. Confused.

Confused

He should’t leave his wife because of you. He should let her go because he married her for all the wrong reasons.

Step back and let him figure things out before you make any decisions. This may take some time.

He committed an incredibly impulsive act. When he didn’t get his way, he used someone else. You need to look at that. That’s how he deals with things.