Relationship problems

Relationship advice I am 24 years old and in a 4 year relationship. I'm starting to get to the point where I'm realising that in reality I'm not happy with how everything is? I love my girlfriend but I have no real emotion and motivation for the relationship. We never had a strong start and at times I feel like I've kept this going just for the sake of ease and to not cause problems. This would be simple but we live in a rented place for the next year and if we broke up it would just cause such a mess and she'd have to stay living with me

Relationship problems

Oh ... you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling (as the song goes)?

How long has this apathetic attitude been going on?

You are 24 and been involved for 4 years, which means your twenties weren’t used for having some experiences and growing as a young man.

Don’t tie this girl up any more. Separate and get new roommates. Your relationship needs a shakeup or breakup.

Relationship problems

For a few months now tbh. I just feel trapped and cut off from people and the relationship feels so flat