I think my marrage is dead

S-e-x advice I have been married to my wife for 15 years. We have been together for 20 years. In the first 7/8 years she was very jealous person and I lost touch with most of my friends. We have 3 kids together now 17/13/11. 14 years ago I found out she was having an affair we haven’t been married a year. But we worked on it. Then one of my friends told me that they had sex after a night out in an alleyway on the way home. About 12 yours ago we thaught we would try swinging and did for a year or so. We only ever had guys join us as she said she didn’t want me to be with another woman. She has had another 3 affair’s since then. Now we don’t have any kind of sex life. I don’t think she is having an affair this time as she is too busy with work and kids. How do I try and get this marrage back on track.

I think my marrage is dead

What kind of “track” do you want to get back on?

Sounds like there are multiple issues( jealousy, affairs, swinging, lack of intimacy now, kids, non- communication) so what is it that concerns you the most?