Why does he do this?

A. WOMAN
on Sep 15 2018 at 00:45
Member since: 15 September 2018
Relationship advice Hi, I’m new to this forum, not sure if anyone would even consider my question worth answering or dwelling on, but I am feeling kind of sad and lonely sometimes, so I think I’ll try and hear other peoples perspective on this. I am married with lovely two children. My husband travels a lot in his job and I am happy for him. He enjoys it, but it is hard work.

We lead hectic, but joyful lives in general. Tonight he went to his jobs do directly after work (work is a 30 min drive away), said he wouldn’t be late, so I wanted up for him. He arrived home at 1 o’clock, and it turns out he went to a colleagues neighbours house at ten, so almost next door for three hours, without sending me a text to say he’d actually gone to a neighbours hose. I sit with a feeling he could have let me know. But when I ask if there was a reason for not telling m, he says I am pretty self-absorbed if I sit home and think about me. He was just enjoying himself. Why doesn’t he just send a text?Do you agree with him? I’d like to hear your thoughts on this. Thank you.

Why does he do this?

on Sep 15 2018 at 03:44
Any time someone is late, it’s common courtesy to let folks know.

So, yes, I’d say it was inconsiderate.

When is the last time you two went out( without the kids)?

Why does he do this?

LALAMOONBEAM
on Sep 15 2018 at 04:35
Member since: 11 September 2018
Thats shady

Especially when he said he wouldnt be late

Honestly he put you on the back burner.

He should be more considerate.

Boo on him.

The least he could do is give you a headsup

Youre not self absorbed for expecting the bare minimum

Dont let him bully you

Why does he do this?

LALAMOONBEAM
on Sep 15 2018 at 04:37
Member since: 11 September 2018
Sounds like he thinks he can just act like a bachelor. Workaholic

And wont even include you on his off time

Why does he do this?

A. WOMAN
on Sep 15 2018 at 07:48
Member since: 15 September 2018
Thank you so much for your reply. It helps to get your input. I will ask him carefully today what he thinks about it. We are a happy couple together in general. It has been three months since just the two of us did something together.