Relationship problem need advise

Relationship advice Been in a 15 year relationship and what I’m asking is for you advise. My boyfriend has this female friend that I’m not to fawn about. I have felt like he has this thing for her for example, she has always cut his hair but when got together I told him that it didn’t look right him going to her apartment by himself. This female is single and every time he went he would take almost 2 hours. He saw nothing wrong with this at first and we had a big fight . Finally he understood so she would come over instead and cut his hair. I was fine with that. Then one day while I was at work our roommate and his female and the other female invited him to go out and he went. I didn’t find out till the roommate told me. This really upset me and it’s cause of this I begin to really dislike my boyfriends female friend. Now about a year ago they became friends on Facebook I didn’t say anything I let it it ride but than just recently I saw how many times he was liking everything she would post and comments which was at least 10 to 15 times a month than on his birthday she posted twice and on one of them she puts happy birthday handsome. I brought this up and told him this is not right he has disagreed with me and claims that I looking at all wrong and that he dose not have a thing for her yet he will not remove her from his Facebook page. So I’m asking am I not need to worry about this and let it go.

Relationship problem need advise

you should be very worried about this. these two are much closer than you think. i think they are friends with benefits behind your back. is time for you to tell him to choose between her or you. if he wants to stay with you he must cut all contact with the other woman. this is a very unacceptable behavior by him and her.

Relationship problem need advise

Thank you for your advise just as i suspected.