Dating a rapist

Two years ago i was raped by a man I dated briefly. Knowing the bleak statistics on prosecutions of sexual assaults that take place within relationships, I opted not to report it once i was confirmed not impregnated. I declined his overtures for a second chance, and afterward, a friendship. I shared the experience with a few close friends in order to process it and let it go, and as the years passed, I rarely thought about the night he held me down against my will and orally, vaginally and anally raped me in a hotel room. I didn’t want any contact with this man, but I bore no resentment toward him, either since i was scantily dressed and sexually teased him all night before the rape. Recently he has contacted me again for a date. He is very handsome and rich. I am on the wire weather to give him another chance. Any advice will be appreciated.

Dating a rapist

Hi, No, don't do it, don't put yourself back in that position again and have anything to do with him. Doesn't matter if he's rich and very handsome, he probably uses those two good qualities to get what he wants. He wouldn't of changed in the last two years either.

Dating a rapist

You called it rape - what did he think it was? Rough consensual sex? Why do you feel you even have to respond to his beckon? ( besides that he is handsome and rich) That “wire” you are on needs some critical evaluation on the dark side, ( including how handsome and rich men are allowed to treat women and your willingness to let them get away with rape) .

Dating a rapist

he say was lust because i tease him and look hot for sex with his. i think is polite to respond to everyone. handsome and rich is very good qualities in a person. everyone has a dark side not just me. thank you very much for communicating with me.