My boyfriend makes dirty jokes about sleeping with a particular girl

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I are now being 8 years together. I love him and everything about him so much, but recently, he's started making dirty jokes about sleeping with a girl who is a former friend of him. It's really insulting, and with the type of person he is, I really wonder why? When I get annoyed and ask him to stop it, he laughs and says I'm a really jealous girl and it is quite natural for the males instinct to chase multiple mates! I know! it is not funny at all, but he thinks he is teasing me and does not mean it. The problem is because he is doing this so often without considering my emotions, I am thinking maybe time is up for us! I wanted to know if anyone else also gets annoyed about such jokes or it's only me? I am really frustrated and do not understand why a person who declares he loves me should continue this behaviour while I directly said a million times that I do not like these kinds of jokes. And, are there really jokes and not shameful sex fantasies? Thank you.

Childish, provocative behavior. Demeaning to you and the other girl. This is his character and sense of humor. It’s not going to get any better. Disrespectful of your feelings. I bet if you really think sbout it, he is immature in other areas of his life. You know what to do. Trust your own judgement.