Need advice!

I need advice. I was talking to a guy. We both stares liking each other. He said he wanted to take our friendship forward but I said I wanted to take things slow. He gave his number. Now he has blocked me on ig. He thinks that I don't trust him. Should I call him?

Need advice!

depends weather you want relationship with him. if you are ready to up your relationship with him then ring him up. he blocked you under impression you are not unterested in him beyond casual friendship so is mad now.

Need advice!

This shows the dIfference between most men and women’s perception of “taking things slow” He took this as a “No” to any possibility. Contact him again and see if he wants to start over on an agreed- upon pace. ****Don’t feel forced into anything you feel uncomfortable with, but realize that relationships are expected to “ grow.” If you don’t feel the possibility if that, , tthen don’t re- connect at all.

Need advice!

Male and Female Recommendations are exactly the same so ball is in your court as he has ended with you.