Feelings too strong

Emotional advice I've known this boy for a year last month and as soon as we met we just clicked. He became my best friend we spoke day and night and whenever I felt bad he was there. I had a few relationships through the year but I knew deep down that I always had feelings for him. we both finally admitted it and on march 7th we eventually got together.Three motnhs later we broke up amd it complelty ruined me. I have tried moving on but I just can't forget about him. My past two relathionships have ended because I went back to him and made the mistake of cheating. it never ends well being with him but I just cant move on, I don't think I can ever not be in love with him. I don't how to move on and its making more and more upset everyday...

Feelings too strong

Try to figure out WHY abd WHAT there is about this guy that has you SO attracted to him.

Beautiful blue eyes?
Sense of humor?
Bad- boy sexy?
Lost Sheep needy?
Nerdy?
Sports jock?
Great dresser?
Rich?
The list goes on ....

Figure out what it is that has you “caught.”