Headed for divorce or something

DEPRESSEDCOOK
on Nov 27 2018 at 02:04
Member since: 27 November 2018
Relationship advice My wife told me that she is not in love with me, she loves me but it is platonic. I have known her since I was two, and we have been together for 13 years. We have a 2 and a half year old daughter. She wants to stay together but I feel like my world has up turned. This happened about 2 months ago, and now she is talking about another baby. I feel like I can hardly hold what I have together. She has told me that she feels like I dont put effort into the relationship, but I work an hour away from home, full time, and a full time student and I help her with her school work. I get up with the baby every morning and have been diagnosed with insomnia. I sleep 5 hours. In contrast she is a stay at home mom.

Please help me before I call it quits.

Headed for divorce or something
on Nov 27 2018 at 14:14
You seem super stressed out. Your life is overfilled. Not even time to pay attention to your wife.

Counseling is encouraged. You need to find out what’s going on with your wife.

Headed for divorce or something
LILY31
on Nov 27 2018 at 14:17
Member since: 08 September 2016
Hey,

Shes told your she see's your relationship (marriage) as platonic, I can see how that's upsetting. It sounds like she's told you this but not discussed it anymore with you. Has she? And could she just be thinking very negatively?

It doesn't sound right or fair and now you're both not on the same page .

does she think it will help your marriage if you both have another baby and improve her feelings towards you? Or is it for her own needs as a mum?

Its been two months since she's told you this, I think you need to talk to her again about this. Maybe even couple counselling will help you both. For her to figure out her feelings and for you to decide what to do with this what she's told you.

This thread has expired - why not create one of your own?