Event with an ex

JENARMEN
on Dec 4 2018 at 18:05
Relationship advice I broke the no contact rule with my ex by begging him to which of course he said no and in an week I was invited to a party to my former work place (he still works there).Should i go to this event knowing he will be there especially after i made a fool out of myself by begging him to get back together?

I don’t want him to think I am going there only to see him and that this is a way of stalking him or making him take me back but also I want to enjoy seeing my old colleagues with which I stayed in contact after I left my workplace.

Event with an ex
on Dec 5 2018 at 22:31
No.

See these former workplace people in another venue.

Yes.

Go to the oarty. Act as if he doesn’t matter. He could skip the party himself, who knows?

Event with an ex
ALTREAL
on Dec 6 2018 at 16:07
You were invited, and you want to catch up with your old coworkers, so you should go.

It's probably best to focus on everyone else there and not your ex, though. I'm not saying you even have to avoid the ex, but you know you're going there to see all of these friends together at once again.

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?